- The main cooling tower has been cleaned and sanitized and will continue on a regular schedule.
- All the air handling units have been cleaned and sanitized and will continue on a regular schedule.
- All the air filters have been replaced with high efficiency filters (MERV15) and will continue on a regular schedule.
- Fresh air intake to the system will be increased.
- The system changes the office building air 6 times per hour (CDC guidelines recommends 6 times per hour)
Tower Building Elevators
- Socially distant markings are placed at the elevator lobbies in the tower lobby & garage levels
- Please stand in the corners when inside the elevators.
- Call buttons will be cleaned throughout the day.
Wing Building Elevators
- Socially distant markings are placed in the elevator lobbies.
- Maximum of 4 occupants, one in each corner, is encouraged.
- Call buttons are cleaned throughout the day.
- Stairwell door locks are disabled to allow pushing the door open without using the handles.
- Foot pulls have been added to the bottom of the stairwell doors to pull them open without touching the handles.
- Entry door locks are disabled to allow pushing the door open without using the handles.
- Foot pulls have been added the bottom of the entry doors so you can pull them open without touching the handles.
- Hand sanitzer stations are outside the restrooms.
- Paper towel dispensers have been installed in all the wing restrooms to provide an alternative to the hand dryers.
Touch-free Access Card Readers
- With an app on your phone, you can open the gate arms without touching the reader or even rolling down your window.
- Card readers at vehicular & pedestrian gates have been upgraded to Bluetooth readers. (Ask Tenant Services for more info.)
Offices, Stages and Common Areas
- Under the direction of our industrial hygienist, all office, stage, and common areas will be cleaned & sanitized as necessary for your return.
- The equipment in the gym has been re-arranged to allow distancing.
- To keep occupancy levels safe, workout time will need to be reserved through our on-line system. (Ask Tenant Services how.)
- The card reader door is designated as an entrance only. (You can use your Bluetooth credential to unlock the door.)
- The side doors are designated exits.
- Hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipes are available for your use. Please use before and after you use any equipment.
- Janitorial will be making regular rounds during the day to clean/sanitize the fitness center. They will also sanitize & deep clean nightly.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available.
- Social distance seating is encouraged.
- Rooms will be sanitized nightly.
- Under the direction of our industrial hygienist, the commissary is cleaned & sanitized.
- All procedures and protocols will be according to guidelines set by the health department.
- Divergent paths, as well as socially distant markings will be set.